Traveling with a baby can be a nightmare, especially if you are unprepared. With this, to avoid headaches, it is important to invest in the things that will make your life a lot easier. In this case, one that you might need is the best travel stroller. It can deliver a wide array of benefits, not only for the baby but also for the parents. It is convenient and comfortable. It will allow you to explore your chosen destination without the need to exert too much effort. Rather than carrying your baby, the stroller can offer the perfect alternative, making it the ultimate travel companion.
The 5 Travel Stroller On The Market
Why Do You Need a Travel Stroller
For many people, they do not see the need for a travel stroller, basically because they do not know how it can be beneficial. Some may think that the normal stroller that they are using can already be brought for traveling. Yes, you can do so, but this will be a burden on your end. The following are some of the reasons why a travel stroller can prove to be an excellent product to have.
- Ease of Transporting Kids: This is probably the best thing about having a stroller. Regardless of whether it is in a huge theme park or in a large mall, having a travel stroller will make it easy to roam around with your kids.
- It is Lightweight: Another good thing about a travel stroller is its lightweight construction. This makes it the perfect travel companion. It does not take too much weight in your baggage and you can have it easily carried around.
- Save your Back from Pain: Without a stroller, how would you go around with your baby? Chances are, you will have to carry your little one. This is going to require a lot of effort. It can be tiring and can cause a backache. With a travel stroller, on the other hand, there is no need for you to suffer from such.
- Keep your Baby Comfortable: As parents, for sure, you would want nothing but the best for your baby, especially when it comes to their comfort. This will give you another good reason to have a travel stroller. Babies an even have a place to nap once they feel tired.
How To Choose the Best Travel Stroller
If you have no idea on which product should be chosen, consider the factors that will be mentioned below, which will make it easy to differentiate the options that you can find in the market.
- Feedbacks: One of the first things that you have to do is to consult with the opinions of other people. The easiest way to do this is to take a look at online reviews. You can also ask around from other people you personally know who have bought a travel stroller in the past. You can use their experiences as the basis of making a choice. This will make it a snap for you to compare the choices that are available in the market.
- Price: It is tempting to choose one product only because it is the one with the cheapest price. However, cost alone should not be enough consideration. A travel stroller should be an investment for you and for your baby. With this, you should not skimp. Spend if you must, especially if this means that you will be enjoying a product with quality that is hard to rival.
- Frame: This is one of the most important parts of a travel stroller and will be highly reflective of the product’s overall quality. It is important that it is stable and sturdy, which will not only provide value for money, but will also make sure of the comfort of your baby. Among others, aluminum is one of the most popular materials for the frame.
- Weight: As implied by its name, this kind of stroller is meant specifically for traveling. Therefore, it is important to choose one that is made from lightweight materials but in the absence of compromising rigidity. If it is too heavy, it will be a burden for you to bring it, especially for air travel.
- Comfort: You should also pay attention to the comfort of your baby, which is one of the most important when looking for travel strollers. Having a hood or sunshade, for instance, is important. The seat should also be cushioned in order to provide comfortable support. It will also be good if the seat can be reclined and adjusted based on what is most comfortable for the baby. It must be able to provide sufficient air circulation for your baby to be well-ventilated all the time.
- Safety: This is another factor that is important when weighing down the possibilities. The travel stroller must not only be comfortable, but also safe. A 5-point safety harness is one of the most critical, making it possible to ensure that your baby stays in place all the time. Rear brakes are also important to bring the stroller into a stop when there is a need to do so. The brake can either be activated by foot or hand.
- Wheels: You should make sure that the wheels of the stroller can offer exceptional suspension. This is going to make sure that the shock will be absorbed by the wheel, and hence, it can promote optimal comfort for the baby. The wheel must also be stable and must have a good traction. This will make it easy to have it used in a variety of surfaces. Lastly, the wheels must also offer ease of maneuverability.
Recommended Choices for the Best Travel Stroller
In this section, we will take a look at some of the options that you might want to consider. We will also discuss some of their features, as well as their pros and cons.
1.Summer Infant 3Dlite Convenience Stroller
Editor Rating :
Among other things, the all-aluminum frame is one of the best features of this travel stroller. This is basically the reason why it is lightweight, yet you can be confident that it will be hard to match when it comes to durability.
The reclining seat is another feature that is worth noting. With the latter, you can have it adjusted based on what is most comfortable for your baby. Its reclining seat is good if your baby wants to take a nap while strolling.
It comes with anti-shock front wheels. The latter means that shock will not be transferred to your baby, which is one of the reasons why it can be excellent in terms of providing optimal comfort for your baby.
To be guaranteed about the safety of your baby, it also comes with five-point harness, which will make sure that your baby is secured in place. Regardless of the movement of the baby, the harness will guarantee safety.
- Has a canopy
- Seat has deep recline feature
- Front-wheel suspension
- Lacks peekaboo window
- Canopy is small
2.UPPAbaby 2015 G-Lite Stroller
Editor Rating :
When looking for a travel stroller, this is one option that should be on the top of the list. One of its best features is the adjustable canopy, making it perfect for the outdoors. It can provide babies with the protection that they need from the heat of the sun, making it vital for their comfort.
To be able to provide you with peace of mind about the safety of your baby, another thing that is commendable about this model is the inclusion of parking brakes in the rear wheels. It can provide incredible stopping power in a wide array of surfaces.
The two-step fold is another feature that allows it to stand out from many of the alternatives that are available in the market. All that you have to do is to bring the canopy to the back, pull the levers, and fold the stroller forward. It is also compact, making it easy to bring in your travels.
It is integrated with 4.5-inch double wheels, which are made from hard rubber. The latter is an excellent material of choice because it can provide excellent traction and absorb shock, aside from the fact that it is also long-lasting.
- Durable construction
- Stylish design
- Generous size of seat
- Seat cannot be reclined
- No adjustable foot rest
3.UPPAbaby G-luxe Stroller
Editor Rating :
Among other things, the seat is one of the best features that you can expect from this model. It can deliver the highest level of comfort. It is wide enough to accommodate babies, but the problem is that it might not necessarily be useful for long.
The seat can be reclined in three different positions, which you can change with the use of a single hand. This makes it excellent when it comes to convenience. Because the seat can be reclined, your baby can even take a nap as you explore different destinations during your travel.
To make it even more comfortable for your baby, it is also a good thing that it comes with an adjustable foot rest. This is excellent especially for smaller babies as this can elevate their little legs rather than hanging on the edge of the seat.
It is also a good thing that it is integrated with a storage basket. This will provide you with easy access to some of the essentials for your baby, such as diaper, milk, and food.
- Durable frame
- Seat is easy to wash
- Harness is stiff
- Can be used only for baby’s first few months
4. Chicco Ct0.6 Capri Lightweight Stroller
Editor Rating :
As you try to evaluate the different options that are available, one thing that should be looked at would be the quality of the frame. In the case of this model, you will surely be happy with its aluminum frame, which can offer the benefit of being lightweight and durable.
It also has 5-point harness system, which is an excellent way to keep your baby secured in place. The harness is not only going to be vital for safety but also for comfort, especially because it comes with thick padding.
The round and roomy canopy is another feature that is worth noting, making it perfect to be used outdoors. A leisurely stroll in the park, for instance, will be more comfortable for the baby as the visor will provide a shield from the harsh heat of the sun.
Lastly, it has front-wheel suspension. The latter can be effective in the absorption of shock, which will be also vital in providing optimal comfort for the baby.
- All-wheel suspension
- Padded harness
- Has a carry strap
- Seat barely reclines
- Flimsy wheels
5. Quinny Zapp Xtra Stroller with Folding Seat
Editor Rating :
Among other things, this model can be a good pick because of its versatility. This is basically because the seat can be configured in different positions, making sure that there is a setting that is perfect for the baby until turning one year old.
With the use of this product, you will be able to enjoy the best when it comes to maneuverability, which is one of the reasons why it is given positive feedbacks when it comes to ease of use. It is integrated with swivel wheels, which will make it easy to move around. It can be locked if you want to do so, which is recommended if you are in rough terrains.
This is also perfect to be used even when you are experiencing rain. This comes with a rain cover, making you prepared for the weather disturbances. In the same way, it is also a good thing that it is made from water-resistant fabric.
This is comfortable not only for babies but also for parents. It is designed in such a way that it will be user-friendly. It has a basket for easy access to the things you need. The handlebar is also well-designed so that you can easily push the stroller.
- Compact when folded
- Excellent brakes
- Configurable seats
- Canopy is small
- Minimal storage space
Your search for the best travel stroller will not be an easy feat. To begin with, you will be confronted with an abundance of alternatives. A quick online search will make you overwhelmed, but this should never give you a reason to decide in haste. At all times, you should take a look at the considerations mentioned above. To make things easier, go back to the models that we have mentioned above. Given their features and benefits, you will surely end up with the highest level of satisfaction. From comfort to convenience, these products can provide the best value for your money.